Saturday, February 21, 2015

MARIANE'S MUSES: Teen Queens

Sometimes you're just born with it, as is the case with these gorgeous young stars who are making waves and breaking hearts even before turning 18! I love dressing up these girls, they wear my ensembles with such joie de vivre! So whenever their stylist Perry Tabora hits me up for outfits, I get to work ASAP --- pun intended!

This is one of my fave outfits on Liza Soberano, as it's such a clever mix of sweet and sexy. The Forevermore star wears my signature Willow skirt with a bespoke crop top. She's showing just the right amount of skin with those cutouts, yet tempering it with the full tea-length skirt. A lot of people mistake it as a dress, which I think means the outfit goes well together.



And if you're a fan of Liza, like most of us are, I'm sure you'll love these outfits as well. She transforms from a vintage darling in my peony print dress, into a stunning fashionista as she dons my  tropical print mullet skirt. 


Not to be outdone, Janella Salvador of Please Be Careful With My Heart Fame is all sugar and spice in our floral bow dress. With her hair up like that, she reminds me of another teen stunner, Ariana Grande! 


And finally, we have Michelle Vito! She wore this periwinkle blue faille dress with bust drape and silver belt detail for Star Magic's Anniversary Fashion Show on ASAP designed by moi! 


We hope we satisfied your sweet tooth with these lovely fashions. And looking forward to more girly cuteness in the coming months!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!